I went out to lunch with my brother today. Things got interesting.
- The Waiter: *Takes our orders, then looks at us playfully.* "I'll get a candle, it'll be more romantic."
- Brother: "..."
- Me: "I'm not his date, Angelo."
- Brother: "...?..."
- Waiter: *Pauses, raises an eyebrow* "... I... Was wondering if you'd like to get coffee?"
- Me: "Black, two sugars. I'll be upstairs."
- Brother: "???"
- Waiter: *Smiles excitedly*
- Me: *Grinning* "Richard Brook was fake."
- Waiter: "Moriarty was real."
- Brother: *Looking back and forth between us, confused*
- Me: "I believe in Sherlock Holmes!"
- Waiter: "I fight John Watson's war!"
- The Waiter and I in unison: "And we both wait for the day that Holmes will walk back through the door!" *Highfive*
- My brother and the rest of the diners: "..." *Not getting it* "... What...?"
MAID OF HONOURRRR <3 lol
OF COURSE <3
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧ REBLOG THIS IF YOUR FOLLOWERS ARE FABULOUS.
What if Alfred and Arthur, as pre-schoolers, watched a wedding scene
- Alfred: We should get married!
- Arthur: But how? We don't even know what to do during a wedding!
- Alfred: Well, the girl keeps on calling the boy her boyfriend.
- Arthur: And?
- Alfred: And we're boyfriends! Because you're a boy, and you're my friend, so that makes you my boyfriend!
- Arthur: You have a point.