but everything changed when the fire nation attacked
- Americat: Enthusiastic for a cat to the point of dog-like. Sheds on everything, likes to roll in laundry. Curls up on laps without struggle, but will also leave on his own. Rarely shows claws or teeth to humans. His purr could vibrate mountains.
- Englandcat: One-person cat. Has to be able to go inside and outside. Likes to pick fights with dogs. Loves breakfast meats. Bad cuddler; easily affronted. Takes up his half of the bed in the middle. When sleepy, licks people's hands.
- Russiacat: Perfect cuddler. Begs at the table. His meow can be heard through the house, especially at four in the morning. Fat and lazy to humans, but king of the street to other cats. Friendly to dogs. Needs to be groomed, otherwise his fur gets matted and gross.
- Francecat: Pampered as hell. Only eats wet cat food or gourmet people food. Has the keenest sense of who is the least cat-person in the room and chooses them as their person of the moment. No cloth furniture is safe from his fur or claws. Loves being brushed.
- Italycat: Wins the dumbest cat award. Run into walls and falls off chairs. Tail is short because it got run over by a moped. Likes to nap in the sun, especially on a balcony, *especially* in a flowerbed. Easily frightened by loud noises. HATES dogs.
- Romanocat: Second place in dumbest cat award. Likes to play with the people on the TV. Bites people. Easily irritated. Challenges passing dogs through the window, but never actually fights them. His short tail is a cosmetic choice made as a kitten.
- Spaincat: Bronze medalist in dumbest cat race. Chases rubber bands and dustballs. Surprisingly good in a cat fight. Sits on any lap he sees. Steals food from plates. Has a friend turtle in the backyard he plays with when it's raining.
- Germanycat: Indoor cat. Entered in cat shows. Chases bugs. Also chases feet. Still baffled by his reflection. Doesn't play well. Bad with small children. Would eat pet birds & fish if given the chance. Hates his neck ribbon.
- Prussiacat: Alley cat. Fights with house cats, hence the scars. Been caught by animal control several times, adopted, and ran away from new home. Eats all small animals he catches, except birds. Likes potato chips.
- Japancat: Quiet. Doesn't meow much. Good lap cat. Stays indoors, even given the option to go out. Hates ham & other sandwich meats. Likes to sit on the back of chairs and couches. Sleeps on owner's pillow. Hides under bed when strangers come around.
- Chinacat: High-strung, fussy. Mostly outdoor cat. Loves water. Likes to leave presents on the doorstep. Easily distracted by laser pointers and butterflies. Doesn't know that his 'ponytail' is there; when he does see it, he chases it like his tail. Claws first, makes friends later.
- Greececat: Sleeps anywhere, anytime. You could carry him around the house and he wouldn't wake up. Purrs in his sleep. Eats dog food and cat food. Also eats plants. Most awake in the early hours of the morning.
- Austriacat: Poster cat for Fancy Feast. Doesn't like to be pet unless he knows you well. Sleeps in an actual goddamned cat bed. Bathes himself constantly. Scared of computers, printers, and their alien noises.
- Hungarycat: Sweet to humans, bitch to other cats. Also dogs. Has the most adorable meow you've ever heard. Often subjected to humiliation of the dress-up variety. Fights the most with Prussiacat; gave him the scar on his eye.
- Someone: Can I use your computer for a second?
- Me: What do you need? I'll look it up for you.
Will be doing minutes tonight. And finish installing Ubuntu, because I don’t want my MP to not compile again. Will upload Rein’s dragon tomorrow because I’m not on the desktop rn and I still need to do minutes. :c Will also have to double check EEE 33 homework tomorrow, rewrite it, and study the table of integrals because I flunked a quiz when I forgot the derivative of Arcsin, damnit.
- Harry Potter: Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
- The Hunger Games: When I was younger, I scared my mother to death, the things I would blurt out about District 12, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
- Game of Thrones: The morning had dawned clear and cold, with a crispness that hinted at the end of summer, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
- Edgar Allan Poe: 'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door' but everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
- The Bible: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
- Pride and Prejudice: It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
- The Grapes of Wrath: To the red country and part of the grey country of Oklahoma the last rains came gently, and they did not cut the scarred earth, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
- Great Expectations: My father's family name being Pirrip, and my christian name Philip, my infant tongue could make of both names nothing longer or more explicit than Pip. So, I called myself Pip, and came to be called Pip, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
- Moby Dick: Call me Ishmael. Some years ago―never mind how long precisely―having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
When I’m getting reprimanded, straight faces like ‘:|’ scare the shit out of me. It’s not like I meant to do it wrong, and I know that’s not an excuse… but I just didn’t know, okay? And and and and straight faces make me feel as if I’m to blame for everything.
Maybe I am.
( ;A; ) //scared shitless rn
I AM SO SORRY OMG IT JUST HAPPENS OKAY I CANNOT CONTROL MY HAND WHEN REBLOGGING ( ;A; )
Currently, I’m taking notes on recalls of dot products and cross products (as I flunked a quiz yesterday — these were supposed to be the basics of Physics 72). My handwriting is atrocious, but I don’t think I’ve ever had better notes before when I was being such a nitpick about it.
The binder idea was good, yes.
No idea how determinants work but I flunked this quiz yesterday and I gotta study.
What. Is is just me, or did I just wake up 1 in the morning to search NSFW shit?
Right. I’ll be studying until three. Hee~